[SLE] Dual boot problem...

From: James Hatridge (James.Hatridge_at_epost.de)
Date: 07/26/04

    To: SuSE <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:48:53 +0200

    Hi all..

    My main system is a SuSE 9.1 / W$2K dual boot machine. I just upgraded my MoBo
    and CPU. I just plugged in my old HDs, SuSE worked fine (with a couple of
    config changes). But when W$2K tried to load it stopped after the first
    splash screen with a blue screen saying something about an error and see the
    W$ manual.

    Does this mean that I'm going to have to reinstall W$? Or do you guys know a
    way to get it working again?

    Thanks,

    JIM

    --