Re: [SLE] KDE Menu Editor

From: Joe Polk (listuser_at_javelinux.com)
Date: 09/01/04

    To: Michael Satterwhite <michael@weblore.com>, SUSE <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:35:30 -0300

    I've noticed similar issues. Another being that you might make a change that
    doesn't show up for awhile then suddenly appears or you make a change like
    delete an unwanted item and it throws it under Applications. This is a problem
    that needs to be fixed. Better QA would catch this. We won't even get into
    menu items that do nothing (or appear to). If an application doesn't launch on
    a base intall it shouldn't be there.

    <<JAV>>