[SLE] Locate (~updatedb) problem with dvdrecorder drive...

From: Peli (pelibali_at_freemail.hu)
Date: 09/01/04

    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:26:08 +0200 (CEST)
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hello,

    I tried to define, that independently, what is or isn't in my dvdrecorder
    device, 'updatedb' should not check it's content.
    Now even, that I think I managed it on the right place with YAST's
    Sysconfig Editor, 'locate' reports still an error as:

    /usr/bin/find: /media/dvdrecorder: No medium found

    Could anybody tell me, what I'm doing wrong?!

    Thanks in advance,
    Peli