[SLE] Laptop slow when surfing the net.

From: David Sexton (dasexton_at_cox.net)
Date: 09/03/04

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:11:20 -0400

    I have a Dell 4000 Inistpron laptop, with one wireless Orinoco gold card and an Intel network card as well. Right now I am just using the wireless card to surfing the net or browse the network. When I surfing the net it's rely slow on Linux. How ever on windows it's way faster. Dose any one know why or how to fix this problem?

    • Re: [SLE] Scanned, hacked, or what?
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] Hang during upgrade to 10.0
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] ssh on SuSE 10.0 OSS
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... > For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... > Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... > Please read the FAQs: ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] DHCP, Bind9 and DDNS setup
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com -- ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] SuSE9.2 64-Bit installation problems