[SLE] Laptop slow when surfing the net.

From: David Sexton (dasexton_at_cox.net)
Date: 09/03/04

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:11:20 -0400

    I have a Dell 4000 Inistpron laptop, with one wireless Orinoco gold card and an Intel network card as well. Right now I am just using the wireless card to surfing the net or browse the network. When I surfing the net it's rely slow on Linux. How ever on windows it's way faster. Dose any one know why or how to fix this problem?