RE: [SLE] Gmail Invites

From: olusola Fadero (olusola.fadero_at_virgin.net)
Date: 09/06/04

    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:22:28 +0100

    By the way the best way to cause the death of a thread is to ignore it. This
    works better than asking people to go to another list as only the minority
    of people interested in the subject will reply.

    Olly
    NB:
    Yes, I am on lots of mail groups for various reasons.
    Yes. I am using windows for various reasons.
    No I can't be bothered to explain why.