Re: [SLE] NFS access for Windows?

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 09/08/04

    Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:44:34 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Rikard Johnels wrote:
    > Hi all!
    > Is there a good free(/shareware) NFS client for Windows?
    > All the ones i have found are trialversions (expires after si/so many days)
    >
    > I am tired of using Samba and poking Linux to talk "MS"
    > Its time to make Windows speak a functional protocol instead.
    > There "must" be a free implementation somewhere..

    You might try Microsoft's "Windows Services for UNIX"

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/

    • Re: AD and Expired Password Checking and how to test?
      ... Account disabled ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... I happened to have another user in AD that I had last done a password reset on 8/14/06, and I found that I could still bind today, so I was puzzled about why one user's password would expire after ~14 days, whereas the other didn't. ... I checked in ADUC, and I found that the one user that was able to bind had "Account Expires" of "never", whereas the one where I was getting ...
    • Re: Account expired in Windows 2000 AD?
      ... In the Computer Management box, ... In the "New password" box, type the new password for the user account. ... 321305 How to log on to Windows XP if you forget your password or your ... >>>password account expires, Windows throws the message warning the user ...
    • RE: password
      ... Double-click on the target user under the Users folder ... Check "Password Never Expires" ... Windows 2000 Security Homepage: ...
    • Re: User Locked Out
      ... You Are Locked Out of Your Account When You Try to Change Your Expired Password ... Windows - Shell/User ... User must change password at next logon ... | X Password never expires ...