[SLE] Messed up fonts in Mozilla 1.7.2

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 09/22/04

    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:37:06 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    On my SuSE 9.0 system, I updated Mozilla to v1.7.2, to which SuSE added
    the recent v1.7.3 security patches. However, now when I print from
    Mozilla Browser or e-mail, I often get what appears to be "Greek"
    characters, instead of English. This problem did not occur on my SuSE
    9.1 system, with the same upgrade. Any ideas as to cause or fix?

    tnx jk