[SLE] Messed up fonts in Mozilla 1.7.2

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 09/22/04

    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:37:06 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    On my SuSE 9.0 system, I updated Mozilla to v1.7.2, to which SuSE added
    the recent v1.7.3 security patches. However, now when I print from
    Mozilla Browser or e-mail, I often get what appears to be "Greek"
    characters, instead of English. This problem did not occur on my SuSE
    9.1 system, with the same upgrade. Any ideas as to cause or fix?

    tnx jk

    • Re: A few questions
      ... > Complete newbie here so please bear with me:) ... > 1) I installed the Mozilla browser along with SuSE but whenever I type in ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: Mozilla and "mailto" link
      ... Charles Phlip Chan wrote: ... >> I use the mozilla browser with suse 9.1 and when i click on a mailto ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: [SLE] release of Suse 9.3 ?
      ... Novell announced its plan for maintaining versions of SuSE. ... example, SuSE 9.1 is still being maintained (in terms of security patches, at ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: A few questions
      ... > Complete newbie here so please bear with me:) ... > 1) I installed the Mozilla browser along with SuSE but whenever I type in ... release of SuSE? ... Mozilla with that release? ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: A few questions
      ... Řystein Sund wrote: ... > JohnL wrote: ... >> 1) I installed the Mozilla browser along with SuSE but whenever I type in ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)