[SLE] Modules at startup

From: radioact1ve (radioact1ve_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/30/04

    Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:27:04 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 02:00:57 -0300, Marcos Vinicius Lazarini
    <lazarini@nics.unicamp.br> wrote:

    > What about that? Append to the variable MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT in file
    > /etc/sysconfig/kernel your modules - perhaps running SuSEconfig after
    > changing...

    Marcos, thxs for the reply. I have tried that way also and it doesn't
    work... well it works b/c the module is loaded, but I need the module
    to be loaded after the USB modules are load. Which I think is not
    happening in this case. No other way?

    --
    - Miguel
    radioact1ve@gmail.com