[SLE] procmailrc

From: C Hamel (yogich_at_sc2000.net)
Date: 10/02/04

    Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 16:55:11 +0000
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Seems that no matter how I pharse the SuSE rule I cannot get the SuSE-list
    emails to go to the correct directory using procmail. I have tried different
    variations:

    To:.*suse-linux-e\@suse.com

    To:.*suse-linux-e

    To:.*suse.com

    ..all of which fail. Anyone care to share how they're doing it?

    Thanks.

    --
    "Yogi" CH
    Namaste Yoga Studio

    • Re: multiple instance on Unix
      ... If two or more emails arrived ... > simultaneously then procmail asked two or more instances of my program ... The subsequent instances could try to create a directory ... The first request would be handled and processed, ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: sendmail switch
      ... procmail is open source that you can download from GNU. ... All emails that don't match the two ... Subject: sendmail switch ... alternative means of communication. ...
      (AIX-L)
    • Re: problems in fetching mails from an imap server, using fetchmail + procmail
      ... >> I want to fetch my email via fetchmail from an imap-server and use ... >> procmail to split the emails according to my criteria. ... hassle-free as possible (including my quite extensive procmail filter). ... I would be willing to "port" the set-up to native gnus, ...
      (comp.mail.imap)
    • Re: using libmilter, milter-spamc and spamassasin
      ... > My intension is to get spamassasin to process ALL the emails that pass ... I noted you did not want to use procmail for this. ... spamuser as the one to run spamc as. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: sendmail+imap to postfix+courier-imap
      ... > emails. ... DEFAULT="$CMAILDIR/new" #New point of Mail delivery for procmail ... You can check the file 'LOGFILE' for any errors during procmail delivery during ... meaning the users login name) ...
      (RedHat)