Re: [SLE] starting httpS at boot

From: Leendert Meyer (leen.meyer_at_home.nl)
Date: 10/03/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:08:28 +0200

    On Sunday 03 October 2004 08:25, suse-list@fresno.edu wrote:
    > Hi list;
    >
    > I was wondering where the place to start apache2 SSL. If our web box ever
    > restarts it only starts with http not our secure pages. Where do I change
    > autostart to start https on reboot?

    http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2004-Aug/2036.html

    Cheers,

    Leen

    • Re: [SLE] starting httpS at boot
      ... > I was wondering where the place to start apache2 SSL. ... > our web box ever restarts it only starts with http not ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] starting httpS at boot
      ... > I was wondering where the place to start apache2 SSL. ... > our web box ever restarts it only starts with http not our ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: LZH, ISP, FTP/HTTP
      ... It fails with both FTP and HTTP. ... Its speed looks like an ancient modem download, ... kilobytes the transfer speed drops quickly to 0. ... There's no virus involded, the archives contain ...
      (comp.os.os2.apps)
    • Re: [SLE] upgrading with yast
      ... > new source to yast be it ftp or http as im getting no where ... It's a FAQ. ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] starting httpS at boot
      ... I was wondering where the place to start apache2 SSL. ... restarts it only starts with http not our secure pages. ...
      (SuSE)