Re: [SLE] locate

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 10/12/04

    Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:15:29 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Marek Pawinski wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am using Suse 9.1 Personal. Is there a locate command ? I can't seem
    > to find it on the ftp site either.

    It's definitely in the Pro version, but it has to be installed manually.

    The package you want is findutils-locate, which, according to the SuSE
    website, is in the Personal version.

    • Re: ftp problems with XP Pro on laptop
      ... Why hasn't my XP Pro system at home be affected by this, ... Why doesn't the command line "ftp" connection not work? ... >>when trying to connect to the office ftp site. ... >same account sand password. ...
    • Re: FTP is not there
      ... > I am running XP Pro, ... > (I am at an FTP site when I look for this). ... Internet Explorer 5.x, 6.x: FTP and Web-Based Folders, on this page. ...
    • Re: [SLE] locate
      ... On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:04 pm, Marek Pawinski wrote: ... Don't know if personal has it but on pro it's: ... The best way to find which package you want ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Create FTP Site on network drive?
      ... XP Pro only supports 1 ftp site. ... If you force users to log on then if there is a folder in the root of the ... FTP home directory with the same name as their logon then they are moved to ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
    • Re: FTP is not there
      ... I am running XP Pro, ... (I am at an FTP site when I look for this). ... Henri Leboeuf ... > Web folders view. ...