RE: [SLE] 9.2 Pro Student Version

Cleary_Mike_at_emc.com
Date: 11/01/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:46:13 -0500

    I did what I should have done in the first place, ask SuSE. :) Here
    was my question:

            What is the "SuSE 9.2 Pro Student Version"? How is it different
            from the SuSE Pro and Upgrade versions? I could not find any
    product comparisons on the web site.

    And the response was:

            There is no difference. If you are a student or an educational
            institution, you get a discount from the regular price.

    Mike
    Cleary_Mike@emc.com
    A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse.