Re: [SLE] OOo and MySQL under 9.1 doesn't work.

From: George Stoianov (gstoyanoff_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/18/04

    Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:56:14 -0500 (EST)
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hi Steve,

    I believe 9.2 provides a JAVA driver MySQL you have to
    make sure you are using the right one or it is not
    trying to use 2 of them. Even though the problem you
    have is rather strange as it implies that you can get
    connected but cannot read anything after that. If at
    connection time OO can see the database server and
    cannot read anything after that it may mean that the
    driver is not functioning properly. You may try
    backing up and reinstalling as finding broken links
    seems to be harder at least for me.

    Good luck.
    George