Re: [SLE] VOT: 1/100 of a euro

From: Kevin Donnelly (kevin_at_dotmon.com)
Date: 12/01/04

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:49:18 +0100

    On Wednesday 01 December 2004 3:18 pm, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
    > Is there a name for 1/100 of a euro. It seems very awkward to say the
    > current exchange rate is point seven four euros to the dollar.

    I think they decided to use "cent". But perhaps "eurocent" might be better to
    avoid confusion with "dollarcent"!

    --
    Pob hwyl (Best wishes)
    Kevin Donnelly

    • Hedge fund manager predicts Greek euro exit this year
      ... Greece Likely to Exit Euro This Year, ... government runs out of cash and European institutions fail to lend ... according to John Taylor of hedge fund FX Concepts ...
      (soc.culture.greek)
    • [SLE] VOT: 1/100 of a euro
      ... Is there a name for 1/100 of a euro. ... It seems very awkward to say the ... current exchange rate is point seven four euros to the dollar. ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)