[SLE] pure-ftp

From: Paul Ryan (Paul_Ryan_at_gmx.net)
Date: 12/05/04

    To: Suselist <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:08:22 +0100

    Hi there does anyone know of a really good site on how to configure
    pure-ftp. I've googled and gone through a couple of how to's the server
    runs but it's not showing the files that it should. It seems to be
    showing /srv/ftp/(although when I add a file there, I don't see it over
    ftp) and it should be showing /windows/C/Music/ I added a user
    "riggersson" and set that as his file, but I probably screwed that up
    working with different how-to's

    What I want to do is actually simple share the /windows/C/Music/ files
    anonymously at first for testing perposes and then password it before I
    have trouble with the music industry. I just want it available for
    family so they can see what I have and add one folder where they can
    send me stuff. The Music folder should NOT be writable don't want them
    scewing up my files on accident.