[SLE] pure-ftp

From: Paul Ryan (Paul_Ryan_at_gmx.net)
Date: 12/05/04

    To: Suselist <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:08:22 +0100

    Hi there does anyone know of a really good site on how to configure
    pure-ftp. I've googled and gone through a couple of how to's the server
    runs but it's not showing the files that it should. It seems to be
    showing /srv/ftp/(although when I add a file there, I don't see it over
    ftp) and it should be showing /windows/C/Music/ I added a user
    "riggersson" and set that as his file, but I probably screwed that up
    working with different how-to's

    What I want to do is actually simple share the /windows/C/Music/ files
    anonymously at first for testing perposes and then password it before I
    have trouble with the music industry. I just want it available for
    family so they can see what I have and add one folder where they can
    send me stuff. The Music folder should NOT be writable don't want them
    scewing up my files on accident.

    • Re: WSUS
      ... The I have restarted the computers about 4 times. ... It has been almost 24 hours and 5 of the machines are showing up and the ... If I try and manage the computers from server manager on the SBS Server I ... If I run the wsus client diagnostic tool on the sbs machine I get the ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: techie question - OT
      ... Sorry for replying to myself - this was supposed to be part of Karen's thread, but at my place it is showing up as a separate thread. ... Do they get bounced back to the original server? ... Then we have some further checks for those emails that make it through these hurdles: those emails get sorted to either inbox, possibly-spam or probably-spam - all of which I as the recipient have control over. ... If you are talking about the news group, then it is different: that is just handled by your reader not showing posts from that sender. ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
    • Re: Publish Terminal Server in SBS 2003 AD
      ... No it never was showing up before. ... then join it back to the SBS network using the "Set Up Server ... even before integrating SBS2003 in the AD-Structure. ... The Terminal Server was switched to Application Mode AFTER promoting it to ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Integrating a webapplication running on a Tomcat server with SharePoint
      ... I have a webapplication running on tomcat which I would like to display through Sharepoint portal. ... an applet showing some streaming data etc. ... I can easily define my web-application as a remote gadget server!!. ...
      (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
    • nouser - rootkit ?
      ... i found today something funny happening when i tried to install a web ... ps - was not showing everything ... production server there. ...
      (Incidents)