[SLE] kphone reports help file not found

From: Robert A. Rawlinson (rarawlinson_at_rvwifi.com)
Date: 12/06/04

    Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:37:04 -0700
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    I just read about kphone in some messages on here. I found it on the 9.1
    CD's and installed it. I wanted to learn more about it and how to set it
    up. However when I press the help menu item I get a screen saying that
    the requested file was not found. Is anyone using this? Did yours come
    with the help file? Does anyone know where to find a manual or something
    on it. It would be nice if souce is available too. I am an old telephone
    person and I would like to understand more about how it works.
    Bob Rawlinson