RE: [SLE] HW Raid diagnostics

From: Anders Norrbring (lists_at_norrbring.se)
Date: 12/27/04

    To: "'J Lehtonen'" <suse@tsi24.com>, <suse-linux-e@suse.com>
    Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:10:26 +0100

    > Okay, I gave it a try, but that ended very short:
    > From psp-package I tried installing cpqacuxe (with 'rpm -ivh
    > cpqacuxe-7.16-21.linux.rpm') but following dependency failed:
    > libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 is needed by...
    >
    > Where can I obtain this lib? I tried googling around but nothing usable so
    > far (not for SuSE anyway).
    >
    > Juha

    Perhaps you should try some older version of cpqacuxe ? I don't remember which one should be compatible with SuSE 9.1,
    but one or two certainly should work. Download some of them and try, you'll find them all at
    ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/servers/supportsoftware/linux

    Anders.

    • Re: [SLE] Suse 9.3
      ... >> But SLE is also SuSE Linux Enterprise server. ... > Anders. ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Quota tool
      ... I'm looking for a simple tool to manage user disk quotas. ... Anders. ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1: Several annoying problems...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] /etc/opt/kde3 ??
      ... > who have these sorts of problems usually seem to be). ... Anders thanks very much, this fixed the problem. ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] [MAILER-DAEMONUndelivered Mail Returned to Sender]
      ... > install all their own major software. ... Maybe I just need to find a distro ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)