[SLE] RPM's for PHP5

DChristensen_at_theimg.net
Date: 01/04/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:12:43 -0600

    I'm using SLES 9 and 9.2 Pro on our LINUX servers. I'd like to know if
    anyone knows of any PHP5 rpm's for either/both of those versions? I've been
    searching via Google and haven't located any, but was wondering if I'd
    missed looking somewhere.

    Thanks.

    David Christensen
    Brokers International, Ltd.
    1200 E Main St
    Panora, IA 50216
    Phone: (641) 755-2775 Ext 1032
        Cell: (515) 490-3936
        Fax: (641) 755-2381
    dchristensen@theimg.net

    • Re: Supported Linux Distros for Informix CSDK
      ... >> for Suse Pro. ... Is it really necessary to install SLES on a Client ... > gets you a key for automagic updates. ... > enterprise products with required support. ...
      (comp.databases.informix)
    • RE: [SLE] SLES vs SL Pro
      ... Thanks for the info. I've been using Pro for a while, ... been wondering if I should have installed SLES instead. ... some of the comments I've seen in the suse_oracle mailing list about Oracle ... SLES is designed for Enterprise database servers, Application servers, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: suse91-sles9 compatibility
      ... >> So make sure you have the same libraries on your Pro machine. ... >> to test your program on SLES before release anyway. ... the installation package over from the development environment to test... ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Warning: array_merge()
      ... Pro. ... and the same site files I keep getting: ... when running PHP5, yet the same files didn't produce this error when running ...
      (alt.php)
    • Re: Dependency Hell
      ... |I only have suse 9.0, and having grepped both CDs I ... Personal or Pro or Enterprise? ... Don't install it from the CLI, ... Apparently Pro 9.1 is compatible with SLES 9.0 so you might try ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)