Re: [SLE] [Not on topic] Notice to private posters

From: scsijon (scsijon_at_net2000.com.au)
Date: 01/07/05

    Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:42:28 +1100
    To: SLE <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    At 07:01 PM 29/12/2004, Carlos E. R. wrote:

    >--

    • Re: [SLE] Strange Problem
      ... Carlos E. R. wrote: ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... but check/change your jumper settings. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.3 - Is it really that bad?
      ... Carlos E. R. wrote: ... >> Please correct me if I'm wrong but it has been my understanding that ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] /etc/rc.config
      ... Thanks Sid, thanks Carlos ... Erik ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] 9.3: Keyboard keymaps and xorg
      ... Carlos E. R. wrote something I wish to comment: ... > with the spanish keyboard. ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [opensuse] re-mailer problem (fwd)
      ... On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Carlos E. R. ... What difference could be seeing my ISP in mail sent from a remailer like ... But the fact that list mail comes thru when only one address is in the headers ...
      (SuSE)