RE: [SLE] complex acl (in my opinion anyway...) question

From: Heupink, Mourik Jan C. (Heupink_at_INTECH.UNU.EDU)
Date: 01/12/05

    Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:02:12 +0100

    i really don't think I understand this 'simple' solution... :(

    how can you configure directories on a server to be invisible to users..?

    what I want is to prevent users from doing like cd /etc

    only directories that should work would then be cd /home and all other
    directories would give "access denied" or so. (or would be invisible as you
    say, even nicer!)

    But how to do this..?