[SLE] wireless centrino intel 2100

From: Flavio Arthur Leal Ferreira (flavio-arthur_at_redemeta.com.br)
Date: 01/13/05

    Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:37:53 -0200
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hello, I have a Compaq x1050 with suse 9.2.
    I have sucessfully configured a wireless connection, but it only
    operates once
    after linux is booted. If the connection is dropped, for example using
    rcnetwork restart
    it will not go up again. Only after rebooting.

    I suspect that it is related to the firmware image that must be loaded
    into the wifi card when the driver is initialized.

    Can anybody help me?

    Flavio Arthur Ferreira

    • Re: Printer Question
      ... has ethernet, usb and wireless connection. ... another company is willing to address the need for Linux support. ... I have a laser All-in-One with duplex ... Same as ink: turn it ...
    • Re: Could not connect in Hotel....
      ... Linux, I could not get a wireless connection. ... The logs showed DHCP ... "A personal computer is called a personal computer because it's yours, ...
    • Re: Ask EU - network problem
      ... having problems with the wireless connection ... Can anyone suggest what the problem is and what I should do to fix it? ... If it works then the problem is with windows e.g. ... If I boot it with Linux and it works fine, I don't have any way of knowing whether this is because I'm using Linux or just because it's in a good mood. ...
    • Re: Inform yourself before you reply.
      ... Mike Jones wrote: ... With Linux, if you can imagine it, you can probably do it. ... Set up a wireless connection. ... or indeed if the necessary drivers are even available for the particular ...
    • how do i get my internet back after a friend updated a driver??
      ... a friend installed a driver for the net today WITHOUT ASKING and when i went ... windows cannot configure this wirless connection. ... windows to configure this wireless connection start the ... my landlord will reinstal the alice (italian internet ...