[SLE] wireless centrino intel 2100

From: Flavio Arthur Leal Ferreira (flavio-arthur_at_redemeta.com.br)
Date: 01/13/05

    Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:37:53 -0200
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hello, I have a Compaq x1050 with suse 9.2.
    I have sucessfully configured a wireless connection, but it only
    operates once
    after linux is booted. If the connection is dropped, for example using
    rcnetwork restart
    it will not go up again. Only after rebooting.

    I suspect that it is related to the firmware image that must be loaded
    into the wifi card when the driver is initialized.

    Can anybody help me?

    Flavio Arthur Ferreira