[SLE] Did Munich pull out of the Suse Linux deal?

From: James Mohr (suse_mailing_list_at_jimmo.com)
Date: 01/24/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:27:43 +0100

    Hi All!

    Someone told me that the city of Munich was no longer going to switch to
    Suse. He claims the reason was that it was too expensive. I couldn't find
    anything about it and he couldn't remember where he saw/read it. It *could*
    be the he or his source is just spreading FUD, but I was wondering if anyone
    else had heard anything.

    Regards,

    jimmo

    --
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your