[SLE] Did Munich pull out of the Suse Linux deal?

From: James Mohr (suse_mailing_list_at_jimmo.com)
Date: 01/24/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:27:43 +0100

    Hi All!

    Someone told me that the city of Munich was no longer going to switch to
    Suse. He claims the reason was that it was too expensive. I couldn't find
    anything about it and he couldn't remember where he saw/read it. It *could*
    be the he or his source is just spreading FUD, but I was wondering if anyone
    else had heard anything.

    Regards,

    jimmo

    --
    ---------------------------------------
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your

    • [SLE] Trouble reading DVDs written by K3b
      ... the version that came with SuSE 9.2, I did not have this problem. ... "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. ... The Linux Tutorial needs your help! ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [opensuse] Cant Build Search Index in KDE Help Center - missing htdig
      ... YaST can't find htdig or wine in SuSE 10.3. ... European version of Linux Magazine. ... "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: First Look At Anne Hathaway As Catwoman
      ... Casting is part of the character in an adaptation, live or animated, ... things for no reason and I see a reason, I'm going to point out the ... can't admit that there significant changes being made to the DCU, ... the comics, however, most definitely is a reboot as they making major ...
      (rec.arts.comics.dc.universe)
    • Re: subroutine stack and C machine model
      ... Don't you know that all C programs that are run from the command line ... good reason, I disagree. ... Using an older form of language it was to allow free men to act freely ... his continued publication suggests that his reputation hasn't ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Not a lot of success with the latest villains
      ... said Cassandra was Xavier's twin who he murdered in the womb. ... He *has* reason to hate ... A character being introduced into all that drama? ... so if he was always meant to be Magneto than Morrison ...
      (rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks)