[SLE] List of recent installs ?

From: perlcgi2000 (perlcgi2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/23/05

    Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:43:53 +0000 (GMT)
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Is there a way to see what I installed recently ?

    I keep having intermittent network problems and I'm
    wondering if something I installed caused it.
    Unfortunately I cant remember what I installed last
    week so I'm a bit stuck.

    Thanks,
    Digsy

    • RE: [SLE] Remote X Sessions
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Strange partial freeze
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Im tired--9.2
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... > For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... > Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... > Please read the FAQs: ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Boot problem after accidental poweroff
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] BCM5703X nic loses ip connectivity sporadically--Correction: Its a BCM5700