Re: [SLE] place for final commands -- nfs mounts

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 02/24/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:29:34 -0500
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    James D. Parra wrote:

    > I see. Any way to run or modify the run level editor at the command line
    > without using Yast?

    man chkconfig

    • [SLE] Juvenile antics on the list
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Printer Que
      ... I don't always plug it in immediately. ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] ftp install on an nforce2 mobo
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... Do you Yahoo!? ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] Please help me convert SMB mounts on boot up
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Linux on an ancient laptop - DEAD!
      (SuSE)