Re: [SLE] Audigy2 (Value?) help needed

From: William H Lugg (wlugg_at_falconbroadband.net)
Date: 04/07/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:30:23 -0600

    I feel your pain. I've got the same situation. Best I can tell is that you
    need to upgrade the kernel to 2.6.11 and Alsa to 1.0.8. I updated to Alsa
    1.0.8, but didn't update the kernel and it now recognizes the card, but I
    still don't get any audio.

    I'll be doing the kernel update soon and will try to remember to post my
    results to the list.

    HTH

    --
    Bill Lugg