[SLE] anti-Exchange

From: Khanh Tran (khanh_at_slc.edu)
Date: 04/15/05

    Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:45:25 -0400
    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    This isn't specific to SuSE, but I'm looking for good arguments against
    my network going to Exchange, other than it's just bad. So, I'm asking
    Linux and other related mailing lists for assistance on gathering
    documentation on why Linux/Unix-based mail systems are better than
    Exchange for >2,000 user sized networks, specifically in education.

    Any help is grately appreciated.

    Khanh Tran
    Network Operations
    Sarah Lawrence College