[SLE] mgetty+send fax and mgetty

From: Chadley Wilson (chadley_at_pinteq.co.za)
Date: 04/26/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:50:15 +0200

    Greetings,

    I seem to be struggling to find the home page for mgetty, is it a goner, did
    some thing else better replace it?

    --
    Chadley Wilson
    Redhat Certified Technician

    • Re: mgetty
      ... On Thursday 10 February 2005 18:45, Chadley Wilson wrote: ... Guys where can I join a chat site for help? ... Has the whole world dropped Linux. ... > Redhat Certified Technician ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: mgetty
      ... On Friday 11 February 2005 16:13, Chadley Wilson wrote: ... > with authentication. ... > Redhat Certified Technician ... > LINUX - becuase I can do it my way. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Mounting USB & XP
      ... On Saturday 12 February 2005 10:06, Chadley Wilson wrote: ... > Redhat Certified Technician ... > LINUX - becuase I can do it my way. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: mgetty SOLVED
      ... On Thursday 10 February 2005 10:35, Chadley Wilson wrote: ... Just one question, which I am unsure of, it says it will use my local passwd ... but how do I configure a user for dailin in the passwd file? ... Redhat Certified Technician ...
      (Fedora)
    • mgetty
      ... I have equipped the server with an external Duxbury Full ... The modem is installed and configured and works on dial out. ... Is there some getting started with mgetty advice anyone here could offer ... Redhat Certified Technician ...
      (Fedora)