Re: [SLE] FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?

From: Preston Crawford (me_at_prestoncrawford.com)
Date: 04/28/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:54:42 -0700

    On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 04:44 -0400, Allen wrote:
    > On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:33:52AM -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:

    > > > And I look at the fact when 9.2 came out the SAME things were said. and you
    > > > knwo what? When 9.1 came out, SAME stuff (Oh this is terrible everything is
    > > > buggy and look what they did!")... I hear it every time a new release comes
    > > > out. Don't tell me you would not get tired of it. It happens every 6
    > > > months for a month, meaning after you finally stop I only have 5 months
    > > > until it happens again.
    > >
    > > So don't read the emails. That's simple enough. I don't have the
    > > bandwidth to read this list all the time. So I only pop on once in a
    > > while to check the pulse of the community or to see why something is
    > > going wrong and if I'm alone. I wouldn't stay on here, read it all, then
    > > fly of the handle at people, as you seem prone to doing.
    >
    > I was waiting for you to finally say that. I set you up to say that, and
    > finally you do. Now, if you don't think I should read the mails, why on
    > Earth are you bothering with mine?

    Because I was trying to pose questions about the state of SUSE and you
    insist on insulting me. I think I'm allowed to defend myself when
    insulted.

    > In 2 hours I've gotten you to reply to my every mail, say something I was
    > waiting for you to say, and then hopefully, make you realise how pointless
    > it was.

    Yes. I fell into your brilliant trap...?

    > Don't read my emails. It's THAT simple. If you don't have the bandwidth,
    > why reply to me each time? You are compelled lol.

    I don't appreciate being insulted in a public forum. Especially when you
    could have easily taken this offline. You're immature. You're rude and
    you aren't funny, nor clever. You're just a bully.

    > > > Open up a dictionary. Turn to the pages that hold meanings for satyricon,
    > > > and sarcasm.
    > >
    > > I know what sarcasm is. I know that's what you're "attempting" to do.
    > > But usually sarcasm is funny. Not just mean and rude. Mean and rude are
    > > just that, mean and rude.
    >
    > That's your opinion.

    Not just mine, judging from the SuSE mailing list archives.

    > > > Or maybe you do know what sarcasm means.
    > >
    > > I know what sarcasm is. You're just rude.
    >

    > There you are calling me names again. You're rude.

    No. I'm speaking the truth about how you treat people.

    > > > Email 10000 over.
    > > >
    > > > You went from 9,000 to 10,000 in one message? Wow I think I know why you
    > > > have stability issues.
    > >
    > > I was just beating you to the punch.
    > >
    > > Can we end this now? Or do you have more of your trademarked sarcasm for
    > > me?
    >
    > Rarely do I use any decent sarcasm here. Way to many people here don't have
    > a sense of humor as it is.

    Maybe these people you run into with no sense of humor actually DO have
    a sensor of humor, but you're just rude and insulting. Did that ever
    occur to you?

    Night.

    Preston