Re: [SLE] KDE login Screen

From: NSK (nsk3_at_wikinerds.org)
Date: 05/01/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 17:33:06 +0300

    On Sunday 01 May 2005 17:19, Mark Panen wrote:
    > 1. On boot up the login screen is very different. I am presented
    > with a plain white screen which states

    control center -> appearance & themes -> splash screen

    control center -> system administration -> login manager

    control center can be found in kMenu (ALT+F1).

    --
    NSK
    http://portal.wikinerds.org

    • RE: [SLE] Remote X Sessions
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Strange partial freeze
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] Im tired--9.2
      ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... > For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ... > Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... > Please read the FAQs: ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Boot problem after accidental poweroff
      ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
      (SuSE)
    • RE: [SLE] BCM5703X nic loses ip connectivity sporadically--Correction: Its a BCM5700