Re: [SLE] rejected email to list

From: Patrick Shanahan (ptilopteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/30/05

    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:00:52 -0500
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    * Ken Schneider <suse-list@bout-tyme.net> [06-30-05 07:33]:
    > The MAJOR problem with this is they (rfc-ignorant.org) expect everyone,
    > including spammers, to play nice and not send spam to the postmaster
    > address. They also expect the spammers to play nice and not harvest
    > addresses from the whois data bases. This is the reason that
    > rfc-ignorant.org is going to have problems.

    No, rfc-ignorant.org is an rbl database which rejects posts which have
    non-rfc compliant headers. It is a blacklist.

    HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery

    • Re: [SLE] rejected email to list
      ... to play nice and not send spam to the postmaster ... They also expect the spammers to play nice and not harvest ... > non-rfc compliant headers. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] rejected email to list
      ... >> One that expects the spammers to play nice as well as everyone else. ... > with non-rfc compliant headers. ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [AO] Hingis-Zvonereva (Spoiler)
      ... rumors of trouble in her parents' marriage, ... > A good warmup match for Hingis. ... > Her major problem is really the same as Dementieva's, ... Davenport will probably play until her next ...
      (rec.sport.tennis)
    • Re: [SLE] rejected email to list
      ... They also expect the spammers to play nice and not harvest ... their postmaster or abuse address to a spam list and see how fast they ... their whois contact info or use phony info and they will block their ...
      (SuSE)
    • Huge complaint about MGC...
      ... I have a major problem with how the Midwest Gaming Classic was run ... I finally got to play a Whitewater! ... It is just as fun as I was hopeing it would be, ... Also thanks to everyone else that brought their games for us to play. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)