[SLE] compupic thumbnail viewer

From: Donn Washburn (n5xwb_at_hal-pc.org)
Date: 07/10/05

    Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:07:00 -0500
    To: suse-linux-e List <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    Hey Group;

    Has anyone come across a thumbnail viewer that works as well on all
    picture types like jpg, png and etc. files. When I was in Austin, TX
    Photodex made a Linux version and it worked great. However, lib
    updates and Photodex decided to abandon Linux - like WordPerfect ->
    real shame!.

    What is a all round good viewer? It seems the ones I have tried will
    only look at file.jpg but not file.png and so on.

    --
    73 de Donn Washburn  Hpage: " http://www.hal-pc.org/~n5xwb "
    Ham Callsign N5XWB   Email: " n5xwb@hal-pc.org "