[SLE] konqueror

From: Mitja (ajtim_at_wi.rr.com)
Date: 07/11/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:43:16 -0500

    Hi!

    I installed MPlayer and it works.
    I had problem with Konqueror.
    For example if i open web page http://www.fchn.org/movies/ and then choose
    Reviews, first i got an error message:
    Protocol not supported
    fscommand

    and another window open. Than i choose Trailer and clips and again i got an
    error fscommand and finally whe select a High i got a message that I have the
    old Windows Media Player. If i do the same with Firefox it works without
    problem.

    Mitja

    • Re: UNRESOLVED problem: An error occurred accessing your FrontPage web files.
      ... If you drag-n-drop or import the image into a folder in your open web prior to using, ... get any type of prompt, unless the file is 1 MB or larger and you are running FP2000 under Windows ... in which case you may get an error message. ... FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • remote record
      ... I guess I installed an older version of remote record... ... and got this error message: ... It's looking like the computer doens't know how to open web pages starting ... Prev by Date: ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: UNRESOLVED problem: An error occurred accessing your FrontPage web files.
      ... >How are you getting the same error message using File ... >your current open web, then inserting it on your page? ... >FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • Network Places Problem?
      ... I'm trying to help a friend running FP 2002 under XP Home. ... He can't open a web using File> Open Web. ... When I try to add a new one, I get an error message ... saying that the address is not valid. ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)