Re: [SLE] Equipment

From: Joseph Loo (jloo_at_acm.org)
Date: 07/12/05

    Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:56:40 -0700
    To: suse-mail <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    That is how my system is setup. I only have a problem on shutting down
    the system. I suspect it has to do with the amd64 bit version. I will be
    installing on a 32 bit machine and see if it has the same problem.

    One thing you might want to do is turn off the dhcp and allow only mac
    authentication. it will add additional security over the WPA.

    --
    Joseph Loo
    jloo@acm.org