Re: [SLE] Is this a case for a replacement DVD from the 9.3 Professional package? (Not a rant!)

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 07/28/05

  • Next message: William Gallafent: "[SLE] Replying only to list (was Re: [SLE] Is this a case for a replacement DVD from the 9.3 Professional package? (Not a rant!))"
    Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:43:46 -0400
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    jdd sur free wrote:
    > James Knott wrote:
    >> Peter N. Spotts wrote:
    >>
    >>> Many thanks...but how does one go about checking the integrity of the
    >>> DVD?
    >>

    >> Please do not send two copies. One to the list is sufficient.
    >>
    > thatis, this list has the reply to fixed on author. this is good, but
    > gives problem for thouse of us accostumed to news
    >
    > one must hit "reply to all" and delete the authors" mail from the "to"

    I have the list in my address book, so I simply highlight the return
    address and then type "sle", after which the list address appears.

  • Next message: William Gallafent: "[SLE] Replying only to list (was Re: [SLE] Is this a case for a replacement DVD from the 9.3 Professional package? (Not a rant!))"

    Relevant Pages