[SLE] disappearing HD (slightly OT)

From: mikael persson (zen22843_at_zen.co.uk)
Date: 08/04/05

    Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:20:19 +0100
    To: Suse Linux <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    Hi list,
    this post is mildly related to linux, feel free to ignore if it's way
    OT. I thought this might be my best place to turn to.

    I just reinstalled w2k on my suse/w2k machine. After this one of my NTFS
    partitions disappeared on me in w2k. Partition magic can see it but
    claims it to be corrupted.
    Now the really strange thing is that NTFS partition works excellently
    under linux.
    Anyone who's got an idea of how to resurrect it in w2k? As I imagine
    that would be my only way of converting it into something suse could
    both read and write.

    regards,
    Mikael