Re: [SLE] OpenSUSE is launched

From: Ken Schneider (suse-list_at_bout-tyme.net)
Date: 08/11/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:02:07 -0400

    On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 09:16 +0200, Guillermo Ballester Valor wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to OpenSUSE to consider the possiblity of use jigdo to download
    > releases with a lot of save for servers and clients. I wrote a small comment
    > in opensuse wiki I repeat here:

    You need to join the opensuse email list and post it there. I think
    there is an effort to keep opensuse off of this list. YMMV.

    --
    Ken Schneider
    UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998

    • Re: [SLE] OpenSUSE is launched
      ... I would like to OpenSUSE to consider the possiblity of use jigdo to download ... have you to download again all the isos, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [SLE] OpenSUSE is launched
      ... > I would like to OpenSUSE to consider the possiblity of use jigdo to download ... In this second beta only 10% of packages has changed. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: CD and DVD ISO images
      ... Bob was able to detect that though the page, he could get the CD ISOs ... told abotu jigdo and given the jigdo file to download ... download and install a special program that I'm going to only use once ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: [SLE] OpenSUSE is launched
      ... > I would like to OpenSUSE to consider the possiblity of use jigdo to download ...
      (SuSE)
    • [SLE] Is bit torrent normally so slow?
      (SuSE)