Re: [SLE] apt-get and libpangocairo

From: Paul Cartwright (paul_tbot_at_pcartwright.com)
Date: 08/15/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:56:24 -0400

    On Sun August 14 2005 5:14 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
    > I always suspected there was a *real* reason for all those "man"
    > pages.  Imagine the knowledge which might be gained if the man pages
    > were consulted prior to posing questions in the lists.....
    from Nice, to NOT NICE ;(
    I've read man pages for 20 years. You still have to know what you are
    looking for, and man apt.conf is not something I would have looked
    for.
    And if we were all smart like you and looked everything up in man
    pages, there wouldn't be a need for this list.

    --
    Paul Cartwright
    Registered Linux user # 367800