[SLE] Belkin PCI 125G wireless network card

From: Jos van Kan (vankan_at_kabelfoon.nl)
Date: 08/26/05

    Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:31:10 +0200

    Does anyone know if this card will work under Suse 9.3? It is 802.11g
    (good) but I cannot find the chipset of this card (bad). Yes, I googled
    till the cows came home. ;-)

    I know someone got the 54G to work but that may well be a different chipset.

    Regards,

    --
    Jos van Kan                www.josvankan.tk

    • Re: Psystar Macs Better Than Apple Macs?
      ... They seem happy they got a Mac that they can expand for ... you to be able to go out, buy a eSATA card, or USB 3.0 card or ... add capture devices and external HDs and external sound devices. ... That Intel Audio chipset is integrated on motherboards. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • RE: Question about wireless lan card drivers....
      ... The wpc54g card by Linksys uses a Broadcom chipset. ... Question about wireless lan card drivers.... ... Prism is a line of chips that are done by the company named ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • [IDE] Need assistance on a Silicon Image 680-based board
      ... I have recently purchased an IDE Host Adapter card based on the Silicon Image 680 chipset. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Any thoughts on buying a refurbished GTX-260...maybe?
      ... This system has no onboard graphics which is wonderful! ... memory - it rocked! ... Card should really rock. ... Not sure about VIA chipset motherboards with on-board ...
      (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
    • Re: changing the fan cooler on my video card
      ... about this mobo, ... the ATI card. ... Intel chipset and used an ATI video card and didn't download any driver for ... drivers loaded up for the new ATI card. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)