Re: [SLE] /etc/profile.local = ?

From: pelibali (pelibali_at_freemail.hu)
Date: 10/29/05

    Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:25:24 +0200
    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com

    Hi,

    On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:49:11 -0400
    Michael W Cocke <.> wrote:

    > I was just a minor bug - the following got omitted from the end of
    > /etc/profile.
    >

    > if test "$is" != "ash" ; then
    > #
    > # And now let's see if there is a local profile
    > # (for options defined by your sysadmin, not SuSE Linux)
    > #
    > test -s /etc/profile.local && . /etc/profile.local
    > fi

    Thanks for answering, I think at least this part should be correct,
    because I have in fact exactly these lines in my /etc/profile, some-
    where at its middle/end:

    if test "$is" != "ash" ; then
        #
        # Source some aliases which provide help for DOS users
        #
        #test -e /etc/profile.dos && . /etc/profile.dos

        #
        # And now let's see if there is a local profile
        # (for options defined by your sysadmin, not SuSE Linux)
        #
        test -s /etc/profile.local && . /etc/profile.local
    fi

    Regards,
       Pelibali