RE: [SLE] Monitoring servers for problems

From: Marlier, Ian (ian.marlier_at_studentuniverse.com)
Date: 10/31/05

    Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:42:08 -0500
    To: <suse-linux-e@suse.com>

    http://www.nagios.org/

    Nagios 1.2 is included with the SuSE distro. Nagios 2.0b4 can be built
    from source, though I haven't built it into an RPM.

    Open Source, not OS or hardware dependent, and has a very, very active
    user community...

    • Re: Ruby Editor
      ... I guess the point is that Google probably *could* be an open source ... business is built around closed source search algorithms. ... undergrad with a computer science *and* computational linear algebra ...
      (comp.lang.ruby)
    • Re: New release of Solaris secuirity module Papillon
      ... projects that could benefit from being built on your work - for example, ... a kernel rootkit detection tool... ... > and I feel that it actually fits the focus of this mailing list. ... > With this mail I'd like to announce a new release of my open source ...
      (Focus-SUN)
    • Re: "Whos Using Ada" - April 2008 edition
      ... Do you think I should list it under "desktop applictions"? ... and in this page we give information about the project and at the bottom we clearly say that it is built in Ada and using AWS and Gwiad. ... This Web site was closed and all the sources disappear as not Open Source. ...
      (comp.lang.ada)
    • Re: PCB Software
      ... We have built several boards already with an open source EDA tool ... the same - human error - but the ability to locate and correct them was ...
      (sci.electronics.cad)