[SLE] SUSE 10 & Pwmanager (possible bug???)

From: Jorge Fábregas (fabregasj_at_prtc.net)
Date: 11/05/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:32:50 -0400

    Hello,

    Can anyone please confirm if this is reproducible on your side? I'm having
    problems with Pwmanager on SUSE 10. It is crashing as soon as I save my data
    (any password entree).

    These are the steps I perform in order to reproduce it:

    - Create password by clicking "Edit...Add Entry"
    - Click Save and it will prompt you for file location and master password
    - close pwmanager
    - open it again and repeate the above first 2 steps

    The second time I save a password it will crash (after initial installation).

    Thanks in advance,
    Jorge

    • Re: XFS kernel BUG at fs/buffer.c:470! with 2.6.28.4
      ... plain 2.6.28) and see if you can reproduce the problem? ... Jan Kara ... SuSE CR Labs ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • OK, Here tis! (Example code)
      ... See following link for more details and the code that was crashing my box. ... (Drop that terminating longword from audit_list in auth_serv.cob and let ... Attempts to reproduce this locally have failed, ... And would this be a call to auditing from within a UWSS image? ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: [SLE] xdm + pam_mount = crash
      ... > something is crashing. ... And i'm looking for other people, who are able to reproduce and verify this ... A desktop with the same configration is working, ... unmounting file systems and redisplays the login screen also. ...
      (SuSE)
    • crash in release build
      ... The application i build in C#.net is crashing once a month. ... reproduce the crash. ... Is there a way to track down where the program crashes, ...