[SLE] Back to bringing windows to the fore

From: Steven T. Hatton (hattons_at_globalsymmetry.com)
Date: 11/19/05

    To: suse-linux-e@suse.com
    Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:27:16 -0500

    I have asked this in the past, and someone else recently asked a similar
    question. When I press F1 in Mathematica and the HelpBrowser is already
    opened, the only thing that happens is that the icon in the task bar flashes.
    I have also noticed that when I open Mozilla from the command line, the
    profile dialog does not come to the fore. If I open Mozilla in the Alt+F2
    launch field, the profile dialog comes to the fore. If I have kdict open,
    and Alt+F2, it _does_ come to the fore. That is an improvement on the status
    some months back.

    This may be a security feature intended to prevent malicious programs from
    hijacking a password dialog, etc., but I would like to override it in some
    cases. Is there a way I can get Mathematica's HelpBrowser, and other such
    apps to do more than flash the icon when the window is selected?

    Steven