[SLE] "top" command consuming lots of CPU...
- From: Martin Cordova <martin.cordova@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:11:55 -0400
What could be the reason for "top" consuming about 80% of CPU time
whenever it is invoked?
My OS version: Linux version 2.4.21-199-default (root@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
(gcc version 3.3.1 (SuSE Linux)) #1 Fri Mar 12 08:27:41 UTC 2004 (SuSE
Dinamica - RADical J2EE framework
open source, easy and powerful
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Looking for a book that describes highly available DHCP setups
- Next by Date: [SLE] Linksys linux gurus?!?
- Previous by thread: [SLE] Wget
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] "top" command consuming lots of CPU...