[SLE] Linksys linux gurus?!?

I saw recently that someone had been in contact with the people at
linksys that actually knew something about linux, but I toasted the
message.

I've been going round robin with linksys regarding my setup and need
to find someone there who has some linux smarts.

Anyone have any linux contact info at Linksys?

Bernd

  • Re: Linux newbie needs some help...
    ... Just out of curiosity do the likes of Linksys, ... I'm running a Windows XP Pro box with a Linksys wireless ... >> more about Linux. ... >> that there is a driver or another way to make it work. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: [SLE] Which Cable/DSL Firewall?
    ... >>of linux, ... decided to switch to a Linksys router. ... >5) I found the Linksys box to be a much tighter firewall than the linux box. ... Sid Boyce ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Guarddog blocking packets in the same zone
    ... > The Linksys is plugged in behind the Linux box into one of the ports on ... > the Linksys is connected to the same switch as the LAN PC's, ... Which port on the Linksys are you connecting to the switch? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: problems with a Linksys 54G Wireless card
    ... If you are fed up with Linksys and they don't ... third party firmware may be the solution. ... embedded Linux for a while but I am not yet an expert. ... my 54GL and I can now telnet my router and get a prompt to use my favourites ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: linksysdata.com gone
    ... the only useful piece of information on their web pile: ... This URL formely has simulations of all Linksys ... routers, they're not going to do anything. ... It's prima facia proof that the demand for Linux ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)