[SLE] Courier-authlib and MySql support...

Am I goofy or does the courier-authlib package not include support for MySQL or Postgresql?

thanks,
MJ Barber

  • [SLE] Juvenile antics on the list
    ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Printer Que
    ... I don't always plug it in immediately. ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] ftp install on an nforce2 mobo
    ... > Check the headers for your unsubscription address ... Do you Yahoo!? ... For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: [SLE] Please help me convert SMB mounts on boot up
    ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Linux on an ancient laptop - DEAD!