Re: [SLE] allow public_html, was: postfix config

> YaST2 control center -> editor for /etc/sysconfig files -> Search
> for public_html
>
> ans: network -> www -> apache2 -> httpd_sec_public_html -> yes/no

there is no entry for httpd_sec_public_html i guess thats my problem and i
see no way to add the line there? in what file would i add it?

  • Re: Exporting single or double quote delimited files
    ... > You can always check the archives. ... Hey thanks thats a big help and i found so much more information there then ... i was expecting ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: [SLE] bash read from named pipe, may be OT
    ... > "read" entry. ... I'm just installing 10.0 on another system, so I can't see what "man ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Prev by Date: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] HOWTO block a host with SuSEFirewall2?
    ... Sorry to jump in late on this thread but doesn't the OP ... simply need an entry in /etc/hosts.deny for the IP he wants ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ... Prev by Date: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: An upbeat story
    ... Thats interesting did a lot of Sysprog/Network Engineer consul ... GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Looking for a sailor
    ... The National Register of Archives database at ... BT 395 contains a record of World War Two Medals claimed and issued to ... Each entry in BT 395 gives details of the seaman's name and the ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)