[SLE] SuSE 10 for PowerPC
- From: Tim Nicholson <tim.nicholson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:58:35 +0000
I have seen recent references to SuSE on the powerPC but have searched in vain on Novell and opensuse for a version.
Can anyone enlighten me please?
-- Tim Nicholson
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain
personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.
-- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SLE] problem with NFS? OR problem with firewall?
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] SuSE 10 for PowerPC
- Previous by thread: [SLE] problem with NFS? OR problem with firewall?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] SuSE 10 for PowerPC