Re: [SLE] Konsole tabs

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 07:12, Randall R Schulz wrote:
[...]
This may seem a silly question, but is there a keyboard
shortcut to open a new tab in Konsole?

I use Ctrl-Shift-N

... and Shift-<arrow-left> or Shift-<arrow-right> to switch
between sessions.

Now see what <CTL><Shift><arrow left or right> do.

I love that one. I really wish Mozilla had an equivalent.

Ctrl-PageUp, Ctrl-Pagedown ?

Nope.

That changes the current tab. The Konsole counterpart I'm wishing for
rearranges the relative order of the tabs in the tab bar.

Randall Schulz
It's not a keystroke, but Firefox 1.5 does have click-drag to reorder
tabs.
--
Jim Cunning <jcunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: [kde] ssh to multiple servers in seperate tabs in Konsole with one bookmark or script?
    ... server and make a ssh connection to that server and name that tab with the server's name. ... I've googled around and seen several scripts for opening a bunch of tabs, and even naming the tabs, but none of them do that AND make a ssh connection inside the tab. ... session, but it's all in one terminal. ... I create a konsole session type that binds to this script, ...
    (KDE)
  • why sometimes the process could not start by itself in the night?
    ... In tab one, I typed: ... let my robot Java program takes the three jobs input files and let a for loop inside the Java program do it: ... The solution in my mind right now is to let the robot circle around each tab within Konsole once in a while to "wake up" whoever is sleeping. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • [kde] Re: Konsole: split view show the same screen twice
    ... Then in one split pane, click one of the konsole tabs, in the other ... split pane click the other tab. ... But I expect I'll still use a fully separate konsole window far more ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] konsole - window title
    ... On Monday 07 August 2006 23:06, David J Iannucci wrote: ... $ echo -ne '\033]0;AAAAAAA\007' ... But it doesn't change the tab title. ... The KDE way to set the konsole window and tab title from the command line is: ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [SLE] Konsole tabs
    ... >>>>> shortcut to open a new tab in Konsole? ... Ctrl-PageUp, Ctrl-Pagedown? ...
    (SuSE)