Re: [SLE] Konsole tabs

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 07:12, Randall R Schulz wrote:
[...]
This may seem a silly question, but is there a keyboard
shortcut to open a new tab in Konsole?

I use Ctrl-Shift-N

... and Shift-<arrow-left> or Shift-<arrow-right> to switch
between sessions.

Now see what <CTL><Shift><arrow left or right> do.

I love that one. I really wish Mozilla had an equivalent.

Ctrl-PageUp, Ctrl-Pagedown ?

Nope.

That changes the current tab. The Konsole counterpart I'm wishing for
rearranges the relative order of the tabs in the tab bar.

Randall Schulz
It's not a keystroke, but Firefox 1.5 does have click-drag to reorder
tabs.
--
Jim Cunning <jcunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>