[SLE] printer - gdi
- From: Serge Naggar <naggar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:31:33 -0500
I use suse 10 and have a Samsung ml1740 - a gdi printer which does not
[yet, I hope] have the appropriate gdi driver.
Until a 1740 driver is available I am trying to use the ml1710 driver.
It works except for a very peculiar problem.
The print job shows it is `processing' - for ever - then I close. The
job gets printed when the system boots again?
I have tried the job with other gdi drivers [ml-1000; ml 4500] with the
Can anybody explain the problem and offer a solution?
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Open Office Impress question
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] printer - gdi
- Previous by thread: [SLE] Hey Meissner :)
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] printer - gdi