[SLE] Gateway M520
- From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:05:05 -0500
Anyone using or had experience with the Gateway M520 laptop? How is it
with SuSE and does it behave well with a dual boot setup?
Thanks for any info.
-- KMail v1.9.1 -- KDE v3.5 -- SuSE Linux v10.0 --
Registered Linux User #225206
Living on Earth is expensive, but it does
include a free trip around the sun every year.
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [SLE] Mainboard selection
- Next by Date: Re: [SLE] Amarok and ogg files
- Previous by thread: [SLE] Do I have firewire ?
- Next by thread: Re: [SLE] Gateway M520